Brand New Townhouse
This brand new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse is located in the popular Elements Estate, surrounded by parkland and flowing waterways for you to enjoy with family and friends.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooking
* Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Low maintenance yard
* Secure lock up garage
Other features include, block out Holland blinds, fly screens to windows, security doors, storage cupboard, internal laundry & split system heating and cooling. Outside will offer a low maintenance front & back yard with pedestrian access to the rear yard and views of the waterways.
Located only 21kms from the Melbourne CBD, Elements is positioned in a prime pocket of Truganina. Discover the convenience of living connected to all the elements you need. Extensive roads and rail networks ensure you are never far from all of life’s necessities, with thriving suburbs of Werribee, Point Cook, Williams Landing and Williamstown only a short drive away. Public transport is also at your doorstep with Tarneit Station and future Truganina Station, taking you to Southern Cross Station within 25 minutes.
Should you have any questions about the property or arranging an inspection time, please contact Shelbie Lynch 0401207223.
PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE THE ‘COVID-19 HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT’ PRIOR TO ARRANGING AN INSPECTION.
**HOW TO INSPECT**
Head to IDRealestate.com.au. click the orange ‘Enquire Now’ button for the rental property. Follow the prompts to register for an inspection on a day/time that suits you.
Alternatively, head to www.realestate.com.au & click ‘Request an Inspection’ button on the listing. Follow the prompts and we will contact you to arrange a private inspection.
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for the inspection via email and or text message.
If no one is registered for any particular inspection, the inspection WILL NOT proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
To ensure of the safety of our team and the community we ask you to read the below and adhere to all guidelines.
* We require you to wear a face mask and can not allow entry to anyone who is not
* One person only will be able to enter the property to inspect
* We ask that you do not attend if you are showing any flu like symptoms.
* We ask that you do not attend if you are waiting on test results.
* We ask that you do not attend if you have been/believe you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
* We ask that you practice social distancing of 1.5 meters at all times.
* We ask that you do not touch anything inside the house, this includes opening cupboards and doors. We can assist with this.
* We recommend and encourage that you use the sanitiser that will be provided at inspections.